The Maryland contract lawyers at McKenzie & Tehrani, LLC are skilled advisers in many areas of contracts law. Each contract attorney has extensive experience drafting and negotiating contractual agreements for a wide range of professionals, businesses, and individuals. With laser sharp focus, we provide our clients with the information they need to enter into contracts fully aware of their rights and obligations.
We can assist you or your business with:
- Contract drafting – when drafting a contract, we will receive input from both parties and strive to write a contract that meets the needs of our client.
- Contract review – our attorneys can review a contract for inconsistencies and unacceptable clauses before you accept it.
- Contract negotiation – we can negotiate the terms of a contract to assure your interests are protected.
- Contract litigation – in addition to negotiation, we litigate breach of contract issues and other contract dispute matters.
The Maryland contract lawyers at McKenzie & Tehrani, LLC also represent clients in contract disputes. For instance, if one party to a contract does not live up to its side of the bargain, that is known as breach of contract, and the other party can sue for any damages that resulted from the breach. These damages are not necessarily physical. They can also include profits lost on sales that fell through and time wasted in waiting for deliveries that did not arrive as promised. Breach of contract is a fairly common occurrence in the world of business, and happens for various reasons.
At McKenzie & Tehrani, LLC, we can assist you or your business in all types of breach of contract cases, including:
- Failure to pay for a product or services.
- Failure to deliver a product or services.
- Missed deadlines.
- Failure to meet the terms of a secondary agreement, such as a lease, mortgage or loan document.
- Disputes over terms in the contract.
- Disputes between partners or workers.
- Work stoppages.
If you are looking to enforce a contract or defend yourself against a contract dispute, you need aggressive representation by an experienced lawyer at McKenzie & Tehrani, LLC. Contact our office today at 240-209-7024 for a free consultation.